Click for Google Map
Cobble Beach is nestled on the picturesque Georgian Bluffs along 1.6km of private, untouched shoreline and boasts unparalleled panoramic views of the sweeping coastal vista from one of the top rated golf courses in Canada.
Located on the magnificent Bruce Peninsula, a National Geographic top rated destination, Cobble Beach is just two hours from Toronto’s Pearson airport by car.
The Concours organizers offer General Admission, Family Admission, VIP Packages, and VIP Flight Packages.
2014 registration information is now online.
2014 Car Categories
1) Antique (Brass Era) Pre 1916 (Below 35HP)
2) Antique (Brass Era) Pre 1916 (35HP and Above)
3) Alternate Fuel/Energy Pre 1940-Steam & Electric
4) American Classics Open 1925 to 1948
5) American Classics Closed 1925 to 1948
6) European Classics 1925 to 1948
7) Sports Cars – European to 1973
8) Corvettes 1953 to 1962
9) Corvettes 1963 to 1973
10) Preservation Class – pre War to 1941 (largely untouched, unrestored, running, original paint)
11) Preservation Class – Post war to 1945 to 1973 (largely untouched, unrestored, running, original paint)
12) American Muscle Car to 1973
14) Race Cars – track only – pre 1984 (Must drive across the stage)
15) Canadian engineered or built automobiles to 1941 (pre War)
16) Canadian engineered or built automobiles 1945 to 1973 (post War)
17) Production Modern – American 1945 to 1973
18) Street Rods & Hot Rods to 1956
19) Motorcycles 1945 to 1965
20) Micro Cars to 1973
Best of Show
Chief Judge’s Choice
National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada – Rolling Sculpture Award
Outstanding Preserved Vehicle
Margaret Dunning Spirit of Driving Award
Most Elegant Pre War
Most Elegant post War
Click for custom directions